Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blissful Time

My happy time is when I can get my two kids napping. Before you go judging me know that 1. I am a stay at home mom which means I rarely ever, EVER, get breaks. Not even to pee 2. This magical time where the heavens part and angels sing does not happen very frequently. Yesterday they both were sleeping at the same time but it doesn't count since they were both sleeping on me.

So obviously I would take advantage of this time and clean our place spotless, start dinner, solve a rubicks cube, cure cancer? Um, no, I'm currently drinking my chi tea latte that I walked a mile (round trip) to get in the drizzle with the above said kids, watching a marathon of Girls on HBO on demand, and clearly blogging on my neglected blog. Life. Is. Good.

What's your happy time and what do you spend doing in your happy time?

Trying to get better at the blogging. Would love to start with kid friendly topics like where to eat with kids, free activities in the city, healthy snacks, etc, etc. More to come soon. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment