Saturday, March 2, 2013

My optimist first post

I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now. Ever since I started talking to other moms and finding moms usually have the same problems and questions but not always the same solutions or tips. Or answers at all! No matter how many books, websites, or doctor's advice you can absorb, there's nothing quite like hearing first hand from someone that has a child around your age. And is going through the exact same thing while you are, to give you just the right amount of credibility you need.

I'm also a product, clothes, shoes whore. Basically I alone could keep the economy going strong if I had Bill Gates' money. It's fun to see what other moms use, where they shop, what new product they discovered and where they found it for the cheapest price! Finding designer kids shoes and clothes for half price!? Please let me in on your secret portal of mommy joy!

This being my first blog post I feel like I should put in some disclaimers. First of all if you expect my blog to be well written, witty and have loads of expert opinions than please do not read and be disappointed. As my not so clever or creative blog name implies I am not perfect and neither is my blog. Second, I may not be the most organized in posts and the timing of posts. By "may not" I mean no, I most definitely won't be. Setting the bar low from the start seems to be the way to go.

With all that being said, (I tend to ramble a bit, not such a good quality in a blogger) I really want a blog out in the world for the simple forum to open dialogue among moms or childcare providers or aunts, dads, (you get the picture) to share information. So even though I would start a topic I would prefer the comments be plentiful and open to discussion. Also I would love to hear suggestions for topics.

Well since this is my first post, I better stop here or no one will read my second post!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!!!!! I'm so excited you started a blog and I'm proud to be your first commenter!!! Nobody wants to read a blog from a mommy who is perfect anyways- they don't exist and if they think they are, then they're crazy. Congrats on your new hobby, I look forward to (more of) your insight!!!

    ReplyDelete